What makes Paradise Birding unique?
Paradise Birding prides itself on offering tours that appeal to birders from all walks of life and with a wide range of skills and abilities. Several things set us apart from other companies:
- Small groups: We take only 3-8 birders per tour with everyone getting a window seat in the most comfortable vehicles available.
- Two U.S. guides per tour: With local experts in some regions, we offer some of the highest guide-to-client ratios in the business.
- Multiple nights at each location: Less packing means a relaxed pace and unhurried enjoyment of the wildlife and habitats.
- Excellent food: Our guests consistently tell us that we provide some of the best meals they’ve ever had on a tour.
- More than just birds: We focus on natural history, ecology, and conservation, as well as cultures, in the diverse habitats we visit.
- Conservation commitment: We donate a portion of our profits to support bird conservation in the places where we do business.
Recent contributions have included Honduran Emerald habitat conservation in Honduras; Bonnelli’s Eagle nest monitoring in Sicily; Rhinoceros Hornbill nestbox project in Malaysia; and Red-cockaded Woodpecker habitat conservation in Texas.
- Innovative itineraries: We lead a series of International Woodpecker Conservation Tours as well as woodpecker-themed tours in Oregon and California. We also lead tours that focus on unique natural phenomena, like winter tours to see huge flocks of Bohemian Waxwings; coastal trips to experience major tidal events; and Sicily nature tours that also focus on world-class cuisine & ancient cultural ruins.
Don't take our word for it. Our clients have been singing our praises for years. Here's just a sampling.